Glerc 12"-20" Girls Retro Cruiser Bike-Sunday
- Durable Hi-Ten Steel Frame
- Back Coast Brake & Front Brake
- Removable Training Wheels
- Adjustable Quick-release Seat
- Adjustable Handlebar
- Fully Enclosed Chainguards
- 【DESIGNED FOR CHILDREN】- Lower stand-over height, protective stem pad and removable training wheels make it fun and safe for kids learning to ride a pedal bike. The height of Seat and handlebar can be adjusted, the bike will grow with your little one.
- 【SAFE & DURABLE】-Coaster brake makes it easy to learn. Enclosed chain guard prevents your little one touching the chain. Durable hi-ten steel construction provides long-lasting reliability, backed by a LIFETIME warranty on the frame.
- 【RELIABLE COMPONMENT】 - Soft handlebar grips, reflectors, mudguards and a bell are included. The thick tires provide better grip to the ground and improves the overall stability.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】- The children bike is 85 % assembled and comes with the basic assembly tools,only a few pars need to be added to the bike,will take about 20 minutes.
- 【PLEASE CHECK THE SIZE】-The 12'' bike is designed for children 1 - 4 years old or 32-38 inches tall, The 14'' bike is designed for children 3 - 5 years old or 35-43 inches tall, the 16'' bike is designed for children 4 - 8 years old or 40-51 inches tall, the 18'' bike is designed for children 5 - 9 years old or 45-56 inches tall, the 20'' bike is designed for children 6-12 years old or 50-62 inches tall.
- Weight: Refer to size chart
- Frame: Steel
- Stem: Aluminum , Quill
- Handlebar: Steel , Height adjustable
- Seat: Glerc comfort, quick release
- Brakes type: Coast brake
- Brake lever: Aluminum & steel
- Rim: Steel
- Gears: 1
- Trainning wheels: 12,14,16 inch
- Kickstand: 18, 20 inch
- Extras: Bell
If you have any concerns or questions before making a purchase, you can take a look at our FAQ section
What sizes of bike should i buy
Glerc bikes are available in 12", 14", 16" ,18" ,20” and 24", 26"styles (the number refers to wheel diameter in inches). The best way to determine which size is right for your kids is to go by their inseam. Check the Size Guide for more information.
How do i assemble my glerc
Can i enjoy free shipping
YES! All bikes enjoy one piece free shipping.
Online order confirmation
you will receive a confirmation email shortly after your order is placed. This will confirm the item, model, size, color, and other details, as well as shipping and billing information.
If you have any more questions about your order, please reach out to by inbox or Email who will be happy to help.
How to place an order online
To place an order, select the item and size you wish to order and add them to your cart. Repeat this same step for any additional items, colors, or sizes you wish to purchase.
You can next choose to create an account (which we suggest) or check out as a guest. From there proceed to checkout, enter payment, billing, shipping information and submit order. You can also inbox or Email with us for real-human help with placing your order.
How do i start a return or exchange
How do i cancel or change my order
If your order has been processed but not yet shipped, get in touch with inbox or Email can help you change or cancel your order.
Do you ship internationally
Unfortunately, at this time we are only able to accommodate orders within the United States
How long can I receive my bike
We deliver the bikes from the U.S.A warehouse. It takes 3-7 days to arrive you.
How do I know my order is receive?
You will receive a confirmation email informing your order is received.
My bike arrived damaged by the shipper , what do i do
Well, this isn’t a good way to start off a new bike day. Please get at least 2-3 photos that sufficiently show the damage to the box and any damage to the contents. From there, please contact as by inbox or Email so we can quickly assist you in getting taken care of and riding ASAP
What payment methods do you accept
We accept PayPal , Apple Pay and major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Do glerc bikes come with a warranty
glerc bikes user manual click to download
glerc multi-speed bikes user manual click to download
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
NV, CA, AZ
Note: The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time. The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
More about on Shipping Policy
Product Returns and Exchanges
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase (as indicated on your receipt) to initiate a return or exchange.
Always contact us first
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
More about on Return Policy
Your Glerc frames and forks is supplied with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship faults. If it gets scratched from normal day to day use, knocked over, weathered from locking up outside, or damaged by impact, that’s not covered. The warranty is expressly limited to the frames and forks not incidentals or associated costs (for example, labour and postage). That said, we’ll always try to be reasonable and help out where we can with any issues.
Your Glerc bike parts are covered with a 2 years warranty against material and workmanship faults. However on a bike, even a GLERC bike, in normal daily use things will show wear. This wear is not covered by a warranty. Tyres, pads, cables, chains, grips and saddles (to name a few) are all ‘wear’ parts so they need to be looked after, kept clean and properly adjusted, and replaced from time to time.
More about on Warranty Claims
Tough HI-TEN steel frame is durable and elegant, keeping kids ride smooth and easy. Every Glerc bike is designed specifically for kids with safety in mind. Adequate exercise helps children focus It helps with bone and muscle development and can help children with their self-confidence and mood.
Designed For Child:Adjustable saddle and handlebar make the bike a long time companion for child to explore the world. Nice Paint and Accessories:Specially-designed custom saddle, grips and valve caps complete the look.