Glerc 16" 20" Belt-Drive Bike-ERC
- Belt Drive: The unique Gates belt drive system offers enhanced safety and minimal maintenance.
- Lightweight Design: The aluminum frame and specific lightweight components make the bike incredibly light at just 14.3 lbs (6.5kg), allowing for easier learning and extended riding sessions.
- Excellent Control: The dual braking system with flexible front and rear hand V-Brakes ensures smooth and efficient braking, while the flat handlebars enhance steering control. The high-quality KENDA tires provide a comfortable ride on various terrains.
- Belt Drive - Unique Gates belt drive system offers better safety and minimum maintenance. A rubber belt will not get caught on your child's pants or shoelace and will not stretch or slip off the gears like a greasy metal chain.
- Super Light - Aluminum frame, aluminum front fork and lightweight specific parts make this bike just at 14.3 lbs (6.5kg). A heavy bike makes it hard to learn to pedal and ride, and once kids have mastered pedaling, it can make it so they tire quickly. But with Glerc, Your kid will be able to ride all day long!
- Best Control - Glerc bike has dual braking system,The Front & rear hand V-Brake is flexible to operate, makes braking smooth and efficient. (no pedal/coaster brakes) Flat handlebars are designed to allow children to steer the bike better. KENDA high quality tires allow children to enjoy riding in all types of terrain.
- Size Suggestion - Step-over frame design makes it easy to get on and off the bike. The 16 inch bike is for children 2.5 - 7 years old or 39 - 52 inches tall. The 20 inch bike is for children 5 - 9 years old or 45 - 60 inches tall.
- Easy to Install - 20 inch bikes are 85% assembled and come with assembly tools. All you have to do is attach the handlebars, front tire, adjustable seat, pedals, and a few other small parts. It will take about 25 minutes.
- Weight: 16"-14.3 lbs ; 20"16.5 lbs
- Frame: AL6061, BSA 63mm
- Headset: Integrated, 1,1/8
- Fork: Aluminum, 75mm axle
- Handlebars: Aluminum, 25.4mm, 460mm
- Stem: Aluminum, 25.4mm, 50mm
- Seatpost: Aluminum, integrated saddle, 25.4mm
- Saddle: Glerc
- Crankset: Glerc BELT DRIVE, 100mm
- Brakes: V-brakes
- Belt: Gates
- Gears: 1
- Wheelset: Single wall ALU rim, AV valve
- Tires: KENDA 16x1.50"
- Pedals: Glerc Resin
If you have any concerns or questions before making a purchase, you can take a look at our FAQ section
What sizes of bike should i buy
Glerc bikes are available in 12", 14", 16" ,18" ,20” and 24", 26"styles (the number refers to wheel diameter in inches). The best way to determine which size is right for your kids is to go by their inseam. Check the Size Guide for more information.
How do i assemble my glerc
Can i enjoy free shipping
YES! All bikes enjoy one piece free shipping.
Online order confirmation
you will receive a confirmation email shortly after your order is placed. This will confirm the item, model, size, color, and other details, as well as shipping and billing information.
If you have any more questions about your order, please reach out to by inbox or Email who will be happy to help.
How to place an order online
To place an order, select the item and size you wish to order and add them to your cart. Repeat this same step for any additional items, colors, or sizes you wish to purchase.
You can next choose to create an account (which we suggest) or check out as a guest. From there proceed to checkout, enter payment, billing, shipping information and submit order. You can also inbox or Email with us for real-human help with placing your order.
How do i start a return or exchange
How do i cancel or change my order
If your order has been processed but not yet shipped, get in touch with inbox or Email can help you change or cancel your order.
Do you ship internationally
Unfortunately, at this time we are only able to accommodate orders within the United States
How long can I receive my bike
We deliver the bikes from the U.S.A warehouse. It takes 3-7 days to arrive you.
How do I know my order is receive?
You will receive a confirmation email informing your order is received.
My bike arrived damaged by the shipper , what do i do
Well, this isn’t a good way to start off a new bike day. Please get at least 2-3 photos that sufficiently show the damage to the box and any damage to the contents. From there, please contact as by inbox or Email so we can quickly assist you in getting taken care of and riding ASAP
What payment methods do you accept
We accept PayPal , Apple Pay and major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Do glerc bikes come with a warranty
glerc bikes user manual click to download
glerc multi-speed bikes user manual click to download
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
NV, CA, AZ, OR
Note: The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time. The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
More about on Shipping Policy
At Glerc, we want every customer to have a fantastic online shopping experience. That's why we're dedicated to providing top-notch return and exchange services, especially when it comes to issues related to product quality.
On regular days, after you receive your order, Glerc provides a 30-day unconditional free return and exchange service for products with quality defects. This includes a free return label. Please be aware that for returns and exchanges requested after 30 days, we won't accept them unless they are related to quality issues.
Vacation Free Return/Exchange Policy
Glerc fully guarantees the quality of normal products purchased during this period. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearance Product Return Policy:
Clearance products are unique and offered at significantly reduced prices due to their special nature. Therefore, all sales of clearance products are considered final, and we do not accept returns or exchanges for these items. Please rest assured that each clearance product undergoes rigorous quality checks to ensure it meets our standards. If you receive a damaged or defective clearance item, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com, and we will assist you accordingly.
Always contact us first
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
More about on Return Policy
Your Glerc frames and forks is supplied with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship faults. If it gets scratched from normal day to day use, knocked over, weathered from locking up outside, or damaged by impact, that’s not covered. The warranty is expressly limited to the frames and forks not incidentals or associated costs (for example, labour and postage). That said, we’ll always try to be reasonable and help out where we can with any issues.
Your Glerc bike parts are covered with a 2 years warranty against material and workmanship faults. However on a bike, even a GLERC bike, in normal daily use things will show wear. This wear is not covered by a warranty. Tyres, pads, cables, chains, grips and saddles (to name a few) are all ‘wear’ parts so they need to be looked after, kept clean and properly adjusted, and replaced from time to time.
More about on Warranty Claims