Returns and Exchanges
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
- We accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase (i.e., the date listed on your receipt). Products must be received back in a new, re-saleable condition in original packaging and box and cannot be returned or exchanged after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Due to high shipping costs, sales outside of the 48 contiguous states of the USA, including sales to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO and international addresses, are not returnable. All sales to these locations are final.
- All products must be returned to PETIMINI in original condition. Please do not send back products without contacting us in advance and getting a returns approval and the delivery address. We use a third-party logistics warehouse (our returns address is not the same as our office address). Returned items need to include the original packaging & box.
If you need advice about sizing, compatibility, specification etc, please message us.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITION
"I've changed my mind"
If you have purchased a product and changed your mind about it, we offer a 30 day returns policy, provided the product is received back in a new, re-saleable condition in original packaging and box. This bit is important.
- We will send you the returns address. You post item (sorry we don't offer free returns).
- We need to thoroughly check your product is good to be re-sold so there will be a short wait before we can process an exchange or refund while we do this.
- We have to charge a 10% restocking fee on bikes, to cover our warehousing costs. This will be deducted from the refund.
- Bikes need to be in original condition. If there is significant damage or wear and tear we may deduct accordingly.
"Something is wrong"
If you've been sent the wrong product, your product has reached you with transit damage, or your product is materially damaged/faulty and covered by our warranty (*see warranty page for more info):
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you.
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
If you bought your AVASTA bike from another retailer rather than directly from us, please direct your return or warranty enquiry to the original place of purchase. This will be dealt with by the dealer and local distributor.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
4.Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.